Subject: Re: [amos-list] Music Behind Samples...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 19:56:36 +0000

From: [email-masked]

	Hello ALL

	as said...

> This must be an old old question, but does anybody know how to make
> samples play over a mod, like just cancel the one channel instead of
> pausing the whole song?

	Isn't this done automatically? (amos1.3)
	Now , anyone knows a way to play a 4 channel song and play sfx 
together with it? Like mixing?Is it possible?

	See ya!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make your voice heard!
http://www.onelist.com
Sign up for the ONElist Weekly Survey.  Go to homepage for details.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html